Favorite tv shows

buzz

Favorite type of tv show  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What type of show is your favorite thing to watch on TV?

• Crime Show
    • Cartoons
    • Anime
    • Sports
    • Reality
    • Drama
    • Talk Show
    • Food Channel
    • News
    • Advertisements
    • Movies
    • Game show
    • Other

I don't think this is a kind of vote thing because you can only Vote once.

But i like mainly all, i watch Dramas (like Hustle, The Chase etc)

Soaps (like Neighbours, Not Eastenders. its soo overrated)

I enjoy Movies in evenings

Sometimes Sport, (The F1 has like 10 crashes yesterday :O)

and any other time, im watching rubbish, though there are the documentaries i like.

British TV has a lot to answer for. It has more adverts than any decent programmes. (I edited your poll accordingly while I did this. 5000 votes to 'Advertisements'. *cough*)

Doctor Who and Torchwood were good programmes. But I mainly like comedies, namely Harry Hill's TV Burp. Halarious. :) So I chose "Other".

I watch a bit of everything...

I'm totally addicted to Grey's Anatomy... otherwise, I watch News, a talk show called "Tout le monde en parle", some news parody, teens soaps even if I'm not a teen XD, oh, and I kinda like sc. fiction programs too... So yeah, a bit of everything. But I'm not the kind of person who spend all her time watching TV... I spend more time on the computer chatting!

• 1 month later...

Oy! That's a tough question. I guess, for me, it completely depends on what I am in the mood for and how I am feeling. Sometimes I get a craving for anime (and that is usually soothed by cartoon network's adult swim). Other times I am in the mood for a drama or sitcom type show. (I love Gilmore Girls)

However, when I am at my friend's house (who has a bajillion channels), I really love watching the Gameshow Network... because the word games are really fun (like Lingo!).

One thing I don't watch are the shows on FOX and such- American Idle, Survivor etc etc.

I have no want or desire to watch those =P

• 3 weeks later...

I watch anything that pops up on Court TV or History Channel, any anime I can get over here that I don't have to hunt down, sports shows and news. I'm barely ever watching TV anymore though, I'll be downgrading to a much smaller TV next year that is mainly to be used for games and news while I enjoy my new laptop I'll get to take it's place as the main electronic in my life.

• 3 months later...

Heroes! yes! That's one of the only shows I set time aside to watch (Sylar Fan!). The only other show I'm following is Dexter...(not the cartoon)

Over winter break I plan to catch up on everything else though ^_^

I don't know, I just watch whatever appeals to me. First I could be watching the food channel then I'd be watching some Sci-Fi show. o_O I'm random like that :P