Altador Cup II Souvenirs

Matt

With the second annual Altador Cup in full swing, we've been waiting for that little Lutari to fill up

his shop and sell us his memorabilia. They've been spotted on the servers, now, so he must be almost finished...

acs_meridell_beanie.gifacs_krawkisland_megaphone.gifacs_brightvale_pompoms.gif

They can all be found on our Altador Cup 2007 page.

Special thanks to Neoskunks for finding them and Crusher for finding her petpage!

UPDATE

Many new souvenirs have been found. The posters and the cushions have been added to the Altador Cup guide here at TDN. Thanks, TJ!

Yay!!! I dont want to sound rude or anything but i wanted to say this for a wile: Today i was looking for a picture of a petpet and i searched it and found this game: http://neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=269

Of course i didnt know anything it said but it is a very recognizable game and forgot what the title of it was called.... but i have a very faint memory of it.

Hello! Please put all unreleased news in the special "Unreleased News" subforum. I know, a whole one for you lot to submit your own news!

But that's been around for a while, I'm afraid.

Oh ok ty i didnt know if it was or not i just have never heard of it TYVM for your generous support :D

I know they make a difference from last years souvenirs, but I liked them. These I'm not so fond of. Well, I got my stuff when it was, like, December, so I'm fine. :P