Neopets Customization Mall

Ian

This entire idea is dumb. It is going to give rich people more items that normal users cant have.

oh so this is the result of their aliance with Nexon... Nexon as the creator of Maple Story and Audition, made their game free to play but user can use real money to buy new item to give to their character... People buy them in Maple Story(they last 3 month... and can't be sold) so if they are like everlasting People will definitly buy them if they are afordable.

I don't think people will be able to sell them either since as TJ said that would fall into the category of buying neopoint.

Even if I am not entirely agreeing with it I must say that the more they make money the bigger the site become... let just hope it become bigger in a way we like...

Tnt is getting rather greedy lately. Charging real money for items. :eh: o_O

• 2 weeks later...

I like the animated backgrounds alot... too bad I couldn't get any of the cool stuff .... and not just because of the money thing , I am not from the US nore canada! this is an outrage ! O0 I'd even pay , yes it's just a game but remember , people play for games , buying cd's and paying for online games ...

• 3 months later...
Guest Nonebeliver

Yes....

I agree, being a neopets fan since it was free alot of things have changed.

It used to just be a game, but now everyting has changed... as i have grown up neopets

has expanded and to expand you need money. The one thing everyone craves most.

I have been trying to get sme backgrounds lately but no one seems to have any.

3 guesses why!

1. Need to buy neo mall money

2. Have to se real money

3. Only avalible at neo mall.

No one wants to use real money for cyber items. Unless you are a real silly

person and like some are addicts.

i say...

STOP!!!!!!!!

this may sound silly but dont use your money on neopets leave it were it starts

with money jsut leave it there. My used to friend is a neopets addict, lives in a

1 room apartment, $20 on food every week and about $100 a week on neopets!

Now i dont want to bore you o i shall finish here and write soon!

Thanks...

Amber

And really think about it.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics that are over 14 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.