Make Some Noise

I score at around 4000, I think. Technique is use hit the keys as fast as I can and then of course you see the letter keys appearing on the top that you have to press for a bonus? Once I press one of those keys, I just hit the spacebar and submit my score.

I score 9500+ everytime (most of the time, it's in the 9800 or 9900)

Technique...

Press the 2 keys at the SAME time, and if you can, with one hand...

I seem to lag, so the count down is going slow for me...

When I see that my points are in the 9000+, I hit spacebar and send my score.

I tried to push the bonus keys, and it doesn't help me.

So yeah, don't be afraid to break your keyboard... if you do, just buy a new one!

It isn't very fun...

but oh well, it is part of the cup. And we all want to bring it back home.

And I saw some people on the board getting over 10 000 and my friend told me he got like 12 000...

EDIT : I'm not sure if it could help, but check your keyboard speed in your config pannel... Mine is set up at the maximum I can b)

I scored 9999 points yesterday.

I got a neomail from TNT saying they reviewed and accepted the score, and I got 1000NP for it.

So I guess my suckiness at Yooyuball is compensated by my skill for Make Some Noise b)

I scored 9999 points yesterday.

I got a neomail from TNT saying they reviewed and accepted the score, and I got 1000NP for it.

So I guess my suckiness at Yooyuball is compensated by my skill for Make Some Noise b)

I didn't know you could get neopoints from those games...I don't even get any when I submit a score of 4000.

I can only score around 4000 - I don't usually get the bonuses, I just press the buttons as fast as I can.

I didn't know you could get neopoints from those games...I don't even get any when I submit a score of 4000.

I didn't get NPs the first few times I played, when I was scoring around 3000 or 4000.

Maybe they have a set number where they give out NPS if you score higher?

I didn't get NPs the first few times I played, when I was scoring around 3000 or 4000.

Maybe they have a set number where they give out NPS if you score higher?

I've scored 4200 and got nothing so I'm guessing it happens when you score more than 5000?

Hmmm.

I'm not sure, but when I have more time I think I'll test it... try submitting 5000, then 6000, 7000, etc.

I know for sure I haven't gotten any NPs from the Slushie Slinger game, but then again I haven't scored very high either.

I can't play yooyuball (too bad at it) so I can only play the Make Some Noise game. Just curious, but does anyone know the rough estimate of times you have to play before you upgrade from beginner??

Oh, and I can only get about 3,000 max, so you guys are really really good compared to me!! :D

i think that the staff manually goes through all the scores and games to check for cheats, then they ban the cheats and hand out giant friggin` bulging bags of cash to the guys who didnt cheat. the size of the bags depends on the points you earned in those games.

Ok, I did some testing... I submitted scores of 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 yesterday,

and so far I didn't get any mail from TNT saying they reviewed my scores, or any NPs.

So I think you're right, Angelxepha - they probably only give out NPs to users whose scores they review.