Pls help I am new :)

Merry Melody

I don't really know how to get my neopet to lvl 2. Can someone tell me an easy way. I already defeated the Inflatable Balthazar in 1 Player Battledome and I can't seem to defeat the Chia Clown. I can only do like 1 up to 2 damage to him and he does 4 even if I have a Lightning Gun and a Blow Dryer. Can you also tell me how to defeat him. It's so hard winning if I am still a noob. My neopet's name is MerryMelody with out a space ( )

Where do I find the Training Academy or Coltans Shine?

Edited:

I found it in Krawk Island but the problem is, where do I find the Dubloons. I need 1. I can't use Codestones because I don't have much money.

Edited:

It says I can get them from Coltzanshine but my main pet is just new. So I would have to wait now until I reach 48 hours? Thx anyways.

he said hes new and doesnt have much money!

at 12am every day theres the count von roos deadly dice, deadly dice is in roo island which can be found on the other side of the rainbow from neopia central. deadly dice can either raise or decrease level and since your level is 1, it can only raise it, thats what its most likely to do anyways, though. coltzans shrine can give you some dubloons, but if you want a longer lasting deal, go to the geraptiku desrted tomb and win (its in geraptiku, go to mystery island) you can get a decent weapon OR a bottled fearie (gives your pet battledome abilities) OR a ten dubloon coin, it also gives you half the money needed for a codestone, then play som games and earn the other half and thats TWO stats blown up! (note that its a random event that when you complete training at the training area, the training area gives you double points, dont expect it every time.)