Match-up Pattern

Anime

This year, due to the new match style, we have to play all the teams, meaning 15 matches each. The match-ups for the Cup look random, espically the way their all mixed up, but there's a neat little pattern to them that I noticed.

chart.jpg

You see how Shenkuu plays the teams Dargian had played the day before? Useing that, I found that ALL the teams pass on the team they played to another team each time.

Krawk Island - Meridell - Kiko Lake - Maraqua - Virtupets - Brightvale - Darigan - Shenkuu - Haunted Woods - Faerieland - Lost Desert - Roo Island - Terror Mountain - Mystery Island - Tyrannia - Krawk Island

You may have noticed that Altador isn't there. That's beacuse Altador is used as filler for when teams that are next to each other on the list play each other. For example, day one Shenkuu plays Haunted Woods, and Haunted Woods is after Shenkuu in the order. Since it can't play itself, Haunted Woods plays Altador on day two.

I'll figure out the full schedual later and post it so you can see who you'll be playing. The only one that I won't be able to do is Altador past a cirtan point, sicne it's a little more random. Feel free to test out that order with your team.

If this is confusing, ask and I'll try to expalin it better.

You mean for all the teams? Yes. The only one that it won't work for is Altador, as it's the filler team, like I explained above.

If there's different pattern (which there probably won't be) then I figure that one out. If my preditction is wrong, well, I'll do better on the next set.