Altador Cup, Starting Tomorrow?

Anime

info.gif

A recent press release on the PR Newswire - a reputable newswire used by journalists worldwide - has given us our first glimpse of the Altador Cup: naming June 1st - today - as the start of the annual competition (yep, it's here to stay). It reports that as many as 10.4 million of you participated - and it's set to start all over again.

The report also announces that 7 million new unique vistors joined and participated in March's Daily Dare competition, and that around 300 million game plays are made a month.

Finally, the Shenkuu team has been uploaded to the servers! Shenkuu is the newest world from Neopets.com, and has yet to take part in the games.

shenkuu.gif

TDN will be providing coverage on the Altador Cup, as and when it starts :)

Yeah only problem is that now Shenkuu is entering, a team will have to go.

But some teams have new players except for 2 teas which haven't got any new people (i think Tyrannia and someone else)

one of them will probably go.

Because they can't have 17 teams, that would muck up the whole fixtures

Wait a moment, they've released another world since the last cup- is there any chance Lutari Island will have it's own team? I know, probably not. but, if not them, I really doubt that TNT would knock off someone's team, unless they do a press release, like they did at the beginning of last year's cup, with the injured teammate. Or, maybe, like, Neovia? Anything's possible, I suppose.

When the cup gets released (whenever that might be), TDN will have a few little images to stick in your signature/lookup to show your loyalty. Hopefully. If all goes well. :)

Shenkuu looks like an interesting team...

but my heart goes to Maraqua :P And I'm aiming for finals with them :P

Great, another Maraqua supporter! :D We'll do better than last year. :)

Great, another Maraqua supporter! :D We'll do better than last year. :)

Actually, we can't really do worst :P So yes, we will do better for sure :P

And graphics to show which team we support sounds like a good idea... I have a new avvie to make for my guild webbie. :P Just made some for Maraqua team, but they changed a player... so I have to edit one.

We've got them already made, just waiting for the cup to actually be released before they go up fully. For a sneak preview at one of them (To show how ubersome they are), here's the Meridell one:

90476168tb1.png

Thanks for the preview Matt. The Meridell one looks good, and I'm sure the others do so. :)

Oh, and I haven't thought that we could wear things to support our team... but that would be very awesome XD