Upcoming Films

Awesome_Paul

Many films are coming out this year (well loads)

JUust curious, which ones are you planning to see

Transformers (A MUST SEE!)

Shrek 3

Harry potter 5

Simpsons Movie

Indiana Jones (although thats 2008)

The Bourne Ultimatum (last 2 were prety cool, how about this one?)

Rush Hour 3

Daddy Day Camp

His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass

And The next few are maybys, im gonna read some reviews about it when they are released

Oceans 13

Surf's Up

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Hitman (Was a game, but somegames shouldn't be turned to films, so have to read a few reviews)

So quite a few films, im have to watch this year :D

Anyway what are your films you like the looks of?

I think Shrek 3's already been released in some areas. The Transformers movie by Michael Bay is pretty damn good, HP 5 looks quite authentic, but I'm doubtful about Rush Hour 3.

I'm looking forward to the Pirates of the Caribbean film, and Harry Potter. I'm skeptical about Ocean's 13, but, I guess we'll see...

I didn't know His Dark Materials was coming out this year. How exciting! Though why did they change the name to The Golden Compass? The Amber Spyglass sounded so much better.

On a side note, lostaquarium, His Dark Materials is a trilogy by Philip Pullman. It consists of the Northern Lights, the Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass.

They actually changed the name from the Northern Lights to the Golden Compass, as opposed to the Amber Spyglass. :)

I'm not a big fan of fantasy movies, so I'll skip that (although I want to watch HP5 :P). Ocean's 13 looks like good fun, as does the Simpsons movie. Shrek 3 also looks pretty good. :P

I'm certainly going to see the Simpsons Movie, Harry Potter 5, Evan Almighty, and Shrek 3 (already been released in the good ol' US). I'll probably see others, but those are the 4 I'm looking forward to.

On a side note, lostaquarium, His Dark Materials is a trilogy by Philip Pullman. It consists of the Northern Lights, the Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass.

They actually changed the name from the Northern Lights to the Golden Compass, as opposed to the Amber Spyglass. :)

Oops! Yes, I did realise that soon after posting, but I was hoping nobody would notice ;) And after a bit of research I found that Philip Pullman originally wanted the title to be the Golden Compass, but it was changed to Northern Lights for publishing in the UK, whereas Golden Compass was accepted in the USA. Well, probably nobody else cares but this information makes me content :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without a doubt I will be going to see Harry Potter. I will end up preordering my tickets soon enough too, cause I have a little tiny insy winsy obsession.....*wink*

and I want to see Rush Hour 3, cause that should definitely be AWESOME!

• 4 weeks later...