1. 1. What pet should I have?

• Mutant Meerca
    • Grey Chomby
    • Maraquan Meerca
    • Faerie Pteri
    • Faerie Wocky
    • Faerie Bori
    • Faerie Lenny

I just got a Fountain Faerie Quest and I don't know which pet I should create and what colour it should be painted at the Fountain. The quest only costed me 93,000np -- (Vanilla Kiko Fudge). And before I buy it and complete the quest, I would love to have your share of opinion. And can you please vote and I'll see by the end of this week which one I will choose to be my new pet. =] Thank-you. Also, I know that the pictures below aren't the same to the pets now, (cuz Neopets changed), but vote anyway.

Mutant Meerca.

meerca_mutant_baby.gif

Grey Chomby.

chomby_grey_baby.gif

Maraquan Meerca.

meerca_maraquan_baby.gif

Faerie Pteri.

pteri_faerie_baby.gif

Faerie Wocky.

rainbo5.gif

Faerie Bori.

bori_faerie_baby.gif

Faerie Lenny.

lenny_faerie_baby.gif

Once again, thanks for voting! =]

Congrats on the quest! Personally I like the Faerie Bori. It is subtle beautiful and pretty at the same time :) I wish I had a fountain faerie quest >.<

Most people like faerie pets i guess...we'll see....x]

You know the faerie lenny, isnt a faerie, its a peacock. LOL. anyway, it still looks nice.

I was just thinking neopets should make a JUNGLE paint brush, lenny turns into peacock, jetsam turns into shark (somehow), and stuff like that.

KEEEEPPP VOTING!!

Uhhh....wat's sure fire dead curt? oO Don't worry. Anyway, Faerie Lenny & Faerie Pteri are popular, Mutant Meerca seems to be the lowest. (0 votes) I had made my diecison, I'm gonna get a FAERIE LENNY!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

Since this is going to get basically spam sent to it now, I think it'd be best to close it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Old topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.