Pokemon Roleplay!

Meeptroid

As you may know, Keiko once again made a disappearing act and the previous Pokemon Roleplaying board passed away. I took the liberty to make a new one! *Confetti and emotional tears of joy* Anywho, the sign-up forms are the same as the previous roleplays and everyone with basic knowledge of Pokemon are free to join!

FORM:

Trainer name:

Personality:

First/Starter pokemon (Can only be a first evolution):

Appearance:

Hometown:

Pokemon form:

Pokemon:

Level: (should be very low)

TMs/HMs:

Remember, everyone is starting in Hoenn. You can create or live in an existing town or city in Hoenn. As for Pokemon, only those who appear wild in Hoenn in the video games may appear wild in this role play. Like... an Eevee. You can't catch it in the wild in Hoenn. You may have any Pokemon you chose as long as it has a valid explanation on where it came from. Although I really don't recommend legendary Pokemon, as I think that they may be uncatchable in this role play. However, they can be captured by villains and released when stopped by the good guys. (You know the works.) You can also have a bond with a legendary and it could help out, but NO catching? Got it? Well, I think this roleplay is ready to officially take off!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Name: Dusty Roxwell

Personality: Determined and Curious

First Pokemon: Kabuto

Appearance: Light brown hair, glasses, blue jeans and a brown shirt.

Town began in: Fossil Valley, Hoenn

Pokemon: Kabuto

Level: 5

TM/HM: None

Dusty's father was a brilliant scientist that dedicated his work to Pokemon. He entered Dusty's room, hands behind his back. "You know, son" he began. "Your mother and I have been discussing about how you wanted to set off on an adventure with your very own Pokemon. After thinking deeply about it, we decided to allow you to." Just then, Duty's eyes lit up and he grinned. Something troubled him though. "Dad, I'm really happy and excited, but I have no Pokemon." said Dusty. "Ah, but that is why I brought you a little present." replied Dusty's father. He brought his hands from behind his back, revealing a Kabuto. "I found a Kabuto fossil a few months ago. When I found out that you wanted to go have an adventure, I decided it was best to resurrect him." Dusty got up and hugged his father tightly. "Thank you!" he yelled out.

Dusty walked downstairs with his very first Pokemon and grabbed his backpack. Waving goodbye, he walked out of the doorway and took a deep breath. "Ready for our adventure, Kabuto?" asked Dusty. Kabuto replied with a reassuring clicking sound.

((I guess were heading to Rustboro again?))

Trainer name: Lane Marak

Personality: Smart Kinda a dork

First/Starter pokemon : Squirtle

Appearance: Black Hair, Black Hoddie, Dark Green pants, And a dark red hat

Hometown: Forest Canyon,Hoenn

Pokemon form:

Pokemon: Squirtle

TMs/HMs:None

Lane was standing outside his house his parents at the door

"I'll miss you guys" he said his parents replied the same.He started to walk off and he waved for the last time

"Well who knows what adventure we will find out here" he said to his Squirtle, "Squirtle" he replied.

"Well first stop,accually i have no idea where we are heading buddy i guess well go where the wind takes us" he said as he continued to walk on with squirlte by his side.He pulled out a map from his backpack

"Let's see,we are on the only path out of this place and after that we are nearest Rustboro,so i guess we'll head there" Lane said heading off towards Rustboro.

Right after leaving Fossil Valley, Dusty sat down on a fairly decent sized rock. Kabuto scurried next to him.

"Alright, buddy." said Dusty as he pulled out a small map from his pocket and opened it up.

Kabuto curiously looked at the map along with him.

"Fossil Valley is right here..." he mumbled and pointed his finger at Fossil Valley on the map. "Rustboro City seems to be the closest major city. I think that's where the first Gym Leader is too. I think the Gy-"

Dusty's sentence was cut of due to a sudden shaking below him. The rock that Dusty had been sitting on revealed itself to be a Geodude.

Dusty stood up in surprise as the enraged Geodude made a sharp growl.

Kabuto made loud chirping noises towards it.

"A Geodude! Looks like this is going to be our first ever Pokemon Battle, Kabuto!"

"How long is this path going to go on for,we haven't even left the canyon yet" Lane said as he continued to walk with squirtle.

Right after he said this he grabed squirtle and started to run he stopped at a cave,

"Well buddy this is my first time out of the canyon, well let's go" he said as he started to walk into the cave.

A few minutes later he came out on the other side and pulled out a map from his backpack "Well looks like there is a pokecenter up this path i guess we'll head there for a quick rest then off to Rustboro."

• 5 months later...

Trainer name:Rich Kidd

Personality:Slow but wise, but quick in battle.

First/Starter pokemon:Bulbasaur

Appearance:Look's like Ash

Hometown:Twinleaf, moved to Hoenn with no home.

Pokemon form:

Pokemon:Bulbasaur

TMs/HMs:Cut

Rich see's a trainer off in tthe distance, Bulbasaur jumps up and down.

The trainer seems to be struggling with a geodude, Rich and Bulbasaur run twoards to help, however as they get there they see the trainer has the battle under control.

"Hello," says Rich,"how are you?"

(Well why not again?)

FORM:

Trainer name: Magrath Chorster

Personality: Impatient but clever and kind.

First/Starter pokemon (Can only be a first evolution): Pidgey

Appearance: Copper hair, grey eyes, wears black coat, grey trousers, blue long-sleeved shirt

Hometown: Fortree

Pokemon form:

Pokemon: Pidgeotto (nickname: Warbeak)

Level: 20

TMs/HMs: Fly , Aerial Ace, Secret Power

Pokemon: Sneasel

Level: 13

TMs/HMs: Cut, Inner Focus, Keen eye,

Pokemon: Murkrow (nicknamed Swiftbeak)

Level: 16

TMs/HMs: Rock smash, taunt, Torment, Steel Wing

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Magrath now was in the town, Fortree, the trainer that she had been travelling with had gone a separate way and she went to visit her mom.

Kabuto took position as the Geodude grunted with anger.

"Alright," said Dusty, "Let's show this Geodude what we have in store for it! Use Scratch!"

Kabuto scurried towards Geodude and jumped on top of it, scratching with his claws hidden underneath the sturdy shell of his.

"Nice one!" shouted Dusty joyfully.

The Geodude shook the attack off and rammed into Kabuto with a direct Tackle. Kabuto took the blow with ease and got back into position again. This process went on for a good few minutes until the Geodude collapsed abrubtly to the ground unconsious.

"Talk about a first battle!" exclaimed the excited Dusty as he rubbed Kabuto on the back playfully. "You did excellent!"

• 2 weeks later...

Rich and Bulbasaur stare amazed at the magnificence af the trainer before them.

"That was nice, are you a new trainer?" asked Rich.

And at that moment a pikachu leaped from the grass.

As Dusty stepped forward, Rick held him back.

"Let me take this one," said Rich confidently,"Bulbasaur tackle!"

Bulbasaur leaped at the Pikachu tackling it to the ground.

The Pikachu got up and limped twoards Bulbasaur.

"I bet I can catch this one. Go Pokeball!"

The ball wobbled once, twice, three times, CAUGHT!

Dusty gave a warm smile at the trainer.

"Nice job! I've heard that a Pikachu can be quite the Pokemon if raised correctly." he commented.

Dusty picked up Kabuto and held on to him.

"My name is Dusty, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

Kabuto chirped happily.

"And Kabuto says hello!"

• 3 weeks later...

Dusty rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was just recently looking at a map of Hoenn before battling that Geodude. Rustboro City appears to be our best bet. I am unsure of what Pokemon they actually use in that gym, but the name of the city suggests Ground Pokemon."

Kabuto shifted in Dusty's arms.

"I think Kabuto would like to test it out too." said Dusty.

• 1 year later...

Trainer name: Xuled Ostein

Personality: Hasty and forgets Pokemon are not only for battle but to be cared for

First/Starter pokemon (Can only be a first evolution): Budew

Appearance: White gelled to back hair, long face with anime blue eyes, pointy nose, smirk, tall and skinny and black vest with white under shirt, white jeans and white trainer and black one hand wear across torso bag.

Hometown: Veilstone city, City of Life!!!

Pokemon form: Shiny

Pokemon: Buddy

Level: (should be very low): 6 (almost 7!)

TMs/HMs: Absorb, Growth, Bullet Seed.

I will be the Pokemon master coz my heart beats faster than all of yours. Oh my! What that's haaaaaa you've leveled up!!!! My Buddy has just leveled up. Now he's heavenly level sevenly. Oh now you have Bullet Seed. Attack!!!

*I'm trying to sound like a posh snob that my character is*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

WAY old thread...don't bump it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mistletoe Morgan if you have any questions regarding this action.