Faerie Quest Help

froggiegurl96

I need to find a "Pastel Cot" for the Queen!  Can someone Shop Wizard it and help a gal find out where it's sold?! TIA :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a Faerie Quest Help topic. Please post all Faerie Quest help requests there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I think the moderators will probably move this post, but in the meantime, try these:

Neofriends (Beta!) question_mark.png
None of your Neofriends are currently online. You must be lonely. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Neopia Central | Bazaar | Plaza | Marketplace | Shop Wizard | Auctions | Trading Post 
Inventory | Closet | Safety Deposit Box | Bank | Your Shop 
Battledome | Guild Headquarters | Notice Board | Neohomes | Storage Shed

Shop Wizard 

Alakazam!!! It's the Shop Wizard! The Shop Wizard is your friendly guide to online comparison shopping. Type in what you want to buy and he will search through all the shops in the market to find you the best prices. (He searches a different section of the market each time to get more results!) 

shopwizard.gifSearching for:

Pastel Cot
 search_sm.gif
Shop Owner Item Stock

Price

flag_girl_83 Pastel Cot 1 4,345 NP sassandfrass Pastel Cot 1 4,800 NP starrxxcrossed Pastel Cot 1 5,000 NP

Oops, just found you a cheaper one:
Shop Owner Item Stock

Price

informalry Pastel Cot 1 4,000 NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I need to find a "Pastel Cot" for the Queen!  Can someone Shop Wizard it and help a gal find out where it's sold?! TIA :)

informalry Pastel Cot 1 4,000 NP