another stuck on Part 5

Taragonra

Sooooooo....I'm not the only one that has had a problem finding the link in the bush for the first step of part 5. I've gone back to everywhere in part 4 looking for a "continue" button I might have missed (found none), I've tried logging out and back in, clearing my browsers cache, and reloading that page. Is there any way to find an embedded/hidden on a web page/in a picture??? This is driving me crazy!!!! I can't find it anywhere!

Never  mind, finally found it by blowing the page up to 300% zoom lol. It's in the very bottom corner of the page, though the pic in the guide make it look like it's along the middle edge of the bush.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.