how to search >100k np secret lab map pieces??

charelan

So a friend of mine who I got into the game is wanting to collect the Secret Lab Map. I've been playing for a while and wanted to help out with some of the more expensive pieces you can't get from shops. I know you can't use the SSW to search maps but are you also not able to search on the trading post? I'm sure there are pieces available there but typing in secret laboratory map yields no results. Am I searching by the wrong name? How do people find these things anyway??

I believe they're called "Secret Laboratory Map". You should be able to search them in the Auctions and Trading Post. Note, however, that there is no way to differentiate the different pieces by name, so you'll have to look at them to make sure you aren't buying duplicates of the same piece!

Edit: Some of the pieces should be cheap enough to find in shops (but not all of them). You can usually use Google to find the current prices of the pieces. For example, I just searched "neopets secret lab map prices" and found this page that has some info.

OK perfect! For some reason it wasn't coming up until I selected "identical to my phrase" but now I see them. Thanks for your help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.