The Avatar Lending Program turns 1!

The Avatar Lending Program has reached its first year! Yay! :king:

Eric and I would like to say thankyou for all the co-operation you have shown during the past year to keep us going. We couldn't have done this without you ('Cause face it, what would be the point in it without you? :)).

We've gone from strength to strength since the Avatar Lending Program was given the go-ahead on May 5th 2006. In one year we've been able, with huge amounts of help from you lot, to lend out items such as the Clawed Shield, the Zafara Double Agent Plushie and the Faerie Queen Doll to those who probably couldn't have gotten it themselves. Thanks, people of TDN. We salute you!

To carry on the string of happiness, we've got a new pet to lend out! Mootix_TDN is now avaliable for lending! As I'm sure the blatently obvious name of the pet suggests, this pet has a petpet who has a petpetpet which is a Mootix. Go get that long-loved avatar now! Thank our long loved lendee Kikaown for giving it to us for such a small price.

Our birthday present was going to be a new user lookup for the ALP, to make it much clearer to understand. But since Neopets 2.0 came out, that went awry. But we think this is a suitable replacement, don't you? :)

Thanks again,

Matt 'n Eric.

Indeedy you were. Either the orange items or the dung items. Can't quite remember. :P

Thankfully you were the first of many. Hence why we're plus one age today. :)

That's a very good question.

While we do track the items on a short term, we don't keep records of when and to whom. But as a quick estimate:

- The most borrowed item is the Zafara Double Agent Plushie. Perhaps even the Clawed Shield when it was the highest priced avatar item we had.

- The least borrowed item is the poor, lonely Breadfish. But someone might not want to waste 10NP. :)

- At at least one point in time, we've had more than three people trying to borrow the Faerie Queen Doll at the same time. That got confusing.

- Activity seems to peak at the time where neither Eric nor I are avaliable to serve. D'oh! That's usually around early/mid PM NST.

Congrats TDN and Matt and Eric! WOOT! One years! Wonderfulones! Ok I am down! Thanks Kikoawin.

• 1 month later...

1 year that is great, I remember when the whole system was getting started, can't believe its been that long, good luck on another good year. :D