Weak Faerie bottles

Hi everybody,

I have received, or found weak bottled Faerie's and have attached some to my pets.  I have gone to the battledome to train my pet in whatever one of the 3 level one abilities that I can.

But in certain instances, I don't remember exactly if it was "The Coincidence", or a "Something Has Happened" instance, I get a faerie that says that my pets abilities would be increased, but they don't have any.

I train, but it doesn't show they have any and I am not sure why.  I also don't know how to get to level five in training.

Basically, long story short, can someone explain the ability thing please?

Thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Battledome & Battlepedia Chat'.

With the new version of the Battledome came several changes.

In regards to the Daily my guess it was the Wheel of Excitement that gave you that message. This still relates to the old Battledome and the old abilities system.

With these changes now what you need to do is bless your pet with the required number and type of weak bottled faeries to get your level 5 ability. However, your pet needs to be level 5 in order to be able get one of these abilities at the level 5 tier. Because your pets are so low in level I highly recommend going to the Pirate Training Academy and train your pets' stats there using Dubloons. Now you'll need to use the exact Dubloon being asked for, you won't get change and you can't combine Dubloons to make the amount. If you have say a Two Dubloon Coin and three One Dubloon Coin then you can go to the Dubloon-O-Matic on Krawk Island to combine them.

Once you have trained your pet with an ability you will not lose it through a random event like the old ones could be. Here is our Battlepedia Guide for abilities that may help you understand a bit better.

I hope this helps and if not, let us know and we'll try and get you to understand this new system. :)

Thanks Mouseykins, this helps to make it clearer for me, I was able to train my Werelupe at level 5 due to the amount of bottled faeries I have.  I appreciate your help.   :)

You rock!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.