Fountain Faerie Quest

cloudedsunny

So I very luckily got my 3rd FFQ today, and now I'm wondering what to do with it! What would YOU do if you got one? Paint your fave colour for keeps? Paint for an avatar? Save it for a later date?

BTW it was a Coral Patio Table in case you're wondering, the lady has expensive taste! Must be remodelling :yes: :king:

You mean the Buzzin one? Not yet!! That's true, one option is getting a Buzz and painting it pink to then get the Buzzin and Pink avatars too...I'm also after some other options to think about though? For instance the ALP painted a Coconut JubJub cos it's a FFQ or Lab only dealie. Any suggestions like that? Or any other avatars that are really hard to get that might be done through the fountain?

Personally I would go for the buzzin avatar, and paint him/her pink if you still need that avatar. Then if you ever get any other FFQ you can get your dream pets and now have to worry about avatar pets, because if you get your dream pet now, then you might not have room in the future to any avatar pets you may want.

Where did you get yours? I've NEVER gotten one. I think you should get the avatar, if that's what you like. :)

I'd say get the Buzzin avie too, because the FFQ is the only way you can get that one! At least with most of the others you can save up for the paint brush if you really want it (exception being the coconut jubjub one - thats lab ray too though and thus easier to get than the Buzzin one).

Yeah, I think you should do that. I only browse around my shop, the trading post and guilds. I really should start browsing. I was going all over neopia once, and I got a nerkmid! I got a jellyfish sundae wiorth around 6k from the vending machine. :)

The best way to get random events like FFQs is to actually browse around to all your dailies, rather than just clicking a link. You are visiting lots of pages that way, but you are not just mindlessly wandering or refreshing.

Personally, I would go for a dream pet... which in my case, would be a faerie pteri/lenny or a fruit chia. :)

What pet colour would you get if you decided to paint just for the sake of it looking nice, rather than going for an avatar or something?

• 2 months later...

Wow if I ever got a FFQ the LAST thing I would care about is an avvie XD Because now I can paint my pet a color that the paint brush for it costs over 2mill!!! and fountain pool does it for free!! I have an idea of what I would like, heck I even wrote a story about it and submitted it to the neopian times XD not like it will get picked though (if thats how it works) it was a little strong I guess but not too bad, didnt get too carried away XD Well anyway if I get a FFQ first on the list is that special color that costs too much normaly ^^ THEN later if I get it again I might consider getting the avvies. Oh and one question the fountain faerie quest is NOT TIMED right? Because getting an expensive item would not be able to happen in one day for me --; .

Also alot of what I do on neopets is random page surfing XD But all I get are crummy items -- I wish the petpet lab maps where worth something, I found already up to 3-4 pieces today! ><.

I got a quest and painted my friend's Peophin faerie for her. I was labbing at the time, so no point in painting a nice color. I successfully morphed and painted a Pteri into my dream pet: a Halloween Jetsam, so I ended up with a dream pet and a good deed. ^_^

Also: Neoquest II. You have to load a new page everytime you make a move= millions of pages! I got so many random events from Neoquest II.

• 2 months later...

I think I would have the avatar as well because getting the dream pet is not very important for me right now. However, I haven got any FFQ yet until now. :crying: