Ravenous Monster

Kira

How many times have you beaten the Ravenous Monster - or how many times are you planning on defeating it? I'm up to 27 times so far, although I'm not too sure why. I guess I just have that much time on my hands. :P Since this isn't a war or anything, so I'm not really sure if defeating the monster several times will add to some kind of cumulative score or not. What do you guys think?

Better invest in some weapons then cos I think you won't get very far in the plot without some battle skills. I hate battle plots! Anyhoo, I've beaten him 31 times but my battle pet has shaky flakies now so I keep waiting for the healing springs chick to get rid of them. Not paying for healing when I can get it for free! hehe

EDIT: wow I just sold my extra leaf shield in literally 1sec flat! Nice profit too, buy up after the wars over for next war! Or start making Illusens Quest another daily right now, if the war is still on in 29 days and you get that far, you could still sell one in time or get one for your own battling

Had beated the monster for 215 times. Leaf Shield will totally took off the monster's attack if you trained your defence well.

Leaf Shield have a price tag of 44,000 NP now. It's awesome. Those who hoard the item will be paid off. =)

I'm at 50 times now.

For those having difficulty beating him-

try defending till he uses his items then use some BD items....

A cheap BD item that works pretty well is Bone Sceptre.

If you use 2 per round it does around 14 damage, but if you use one of your pet attacks it does more.

(I use those two and my Aisha's sneak and it does 24 damage per round)

It's not much, but it does the trick.

=]

plus, the item is only about 75nps.

I stoped at 14 out of boredom. I might fight some more later, but it's quickly approaching Sala's HP. I seriously need to train more....

I have beaten the monster 30 times now, but I am barely beating him now because my HP isn't high enough. I can probably beat him maybe five more times, but then he will always beat me. ^_^

any tips to beat him more than that? (I don't have much money to buy expensive items, because I spent it all getting a leaf shield)