Need help accessing my old account

Rocket854

Hello, I wrote up a longer a longer post on this subject but I accidentally clicked the post button without signing in so it was all deleted. So, please forgive me if this post appears to be too brief.

I'm trying to gain access to my old Neopets account that I've had ever since I was a child rocket854. It isn't the most impressive account but it means a lot to me since I've had it for so long. Over the summer I logged out of my account after clearing my saved password information in Google Chrome and since then I've been unable to access my account. I tried submitting a password recovery but as it turns out I can't remember the email attached to it either. I thought I had linked it to my AOL account at some point but when I try the forgotten username account recovery option it says there is no account associated with that email. I can't remember which email has been attached to the account and my ticket I've submitted to TNT has so far been ignored. In my google searches for solutions to this problem I came across this forum and have seen that people with similar issues have been able to re-gain access to their accounts with the help of users here.

So my question is, is there anything I can do to get back into my account? I just re-submitted my ticket with a few alterations this evening with hopes that it has a better chance reaching someone than my previous one but I thought maybe someone here could help.

The only thing I can think of for you to try is pester Neopets Team on their Facebook page and include your ticket number. I think the password recovery feature is currently glitched right now, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Another tip is to throw as much info as you can at them. Anything, including what was your first pet, what's in your inventory/SDB, what pets you've transferred, your favorite games... basically anything that no one else would know but you. Supposedly that will allow them to identify you as the rightful owner. I recovered an 8 year old account last summer, it only took TNT about a week but that was before they lost a lot of staff, and I also knew my email just not my birthday/password combo. I really didn't give them that much information either.

Best of luck. Definitely pester them on FB. They don't want to look bad in the public eye, so they'll (hopefully) give you more attention.

The only thing I can think of for you to try is pester Neopets Team on their Facebook page and include your ticket number. I think the password recovery feature is currently glitched right now, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I'll have to try this next if they don't respond soon.

Currently in the same boat as you. Still waiting to hear back from TNT on my ticket as well. Best of luck to you, and hopefully we can both get access to our childhood accounts! :)

Thank you for the well wishes. I hope you have better luck getting yours back then I've been having.

Another tip is to throw as much info as you can at them. Anything, including what was your first pet, what's in your inventory/SDB, what pets you've transferred, your favorite games... basically anything that no one else would know but you. Supposedly that will allow them to identify you as the rightful owner. I recovered an 8 year old account last summer, it only took TNT about a week but that was before they lost a lot of staff, and I also knew my email just not my birthday/password combo. I really didn't give them that much information either.

Best of luck. Definitely pester them on FB. They don't want to look bad in the public eye, so they'll (hopefully) give you more attention.

I didn't think of adding my favorite games to the list before. I'll have to go add that to my ticket right now. So far I have a couple of items that I owned, what color my pet was previously painted, the names of some of my friends and how many neopoints I had in both my inventory and bank. Yeah, sadly it seems like I picked a heck of a time to lose access to my account with the chaos of the site changing hands and all.

Again, thank you for all your helpful suggestions.