NC mall purchase problems

Luxina

I bought Neocash on the 14th via paypal for $5.00, checked my bank account the day of purchasing to see if it was processing because i didn't get the NC instantly, it was in pending so i figured that was why the NC maybe didnt go through yet... so i gave it a day, and here we are today! the transaction from Neopets has went through onto my bank account but still no NC to be found on my account! The transaction also doesn't show up in my transaction logs on Neopets. I submitted a ticket and really just hoping to hear back from them soon... 

Has anyone else had to go through a problem like this before? How long did it take before you got a response?  :sad01_anim: 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a thread regarding Issues with NC not Being Credited to Accounts. Please check previous posts before creating a new topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.