Is any one else having this problem?

Breaziecat

I was transferring my Robertas Collectors Contacts to my main, it showed up in my inventory safely, but when I tried to put it in my closet, it disappeared! I assumed I somehow messed something up.  But, when I tried to put yesterday's advent calendar prize, it disappeared too (and I definitely didn't mess anything up that time).  

Of course, when I got an Ultra Fashionable Potato Sack from the Second Hand Shoppe to test it out, it managed to appear.  :/  So I don't really understand what's happening.  

Is anyone having this problem?

IS it possible that your closet is full and only showing the first 650 items instead of all of them? There is a preference you can check to disable the closet limit if that's the case. Also maybe check your gallery and see if they showed up there.

If that's not the case and you're missing items like this then I would suggest submitting a ticket to TNT to find out what's going on. I hope you can figure out what's going on. :)