Transmogrification Potion - can't sell

MendedWhisper

Hi all, Just needing a little help - still a bit new to this. 

I have a Kacheek Transmogrification Potion for sale in the trading post, asking 650K with another morphing potion and I have had no interest. 

I have searched on JellyNeo for an approx price and its saying 700K (from Nov '15) and other trades are either saying 'none' and 1 had '1.4M'

What is an appropriate price to ask and why is no one interested? Should I put up in auctions?

I'm trying to complete the lab map so I am after NP rather than another item to try and sell.

Please help :)

It may just be the market right now that no one is looking to buy. Kacheeks are fairly popular as a species, but you're going to have to look for the right buyer because kacheeks are easily created or adopted so there's no need to morph them. Transmog potions are normally pretty hard to sell.

My only other suggestion is going on the Trading Post boards and advertising your potion so you can have a wider audience. If you really want a quick sell, there are a bunch of resellers that will pay you under TP price (usually less than 50% of what is on the Trading Post) for something like a Transmog potion.

I say you should try advertising in neoboards, at the avatar board and the trade/auction board, because the only reason why anyone would want a Trans potion may be for an avatar.  You may be able to gather some interest there. You may consider putting the avatar name as the title as per below.

Mutant JubJub

Use any type of Transmogrification Potion on your pet, such as Buzz Transmogrification Potion.

Auction is actually pretty slow right now, but I think if you are trying to gather interest, putting it in trading post will give you negotiation room.  Putting in auction will be a waiting game and you won't be able to reduce the price if you are trying to do a quick sale.  Because once it's up, I don't think you can cancel the auction.

The other scenario is someone might actually want a mutant but that's rare. In which case, you can also try to post in the pound board as there's a lot of pet transfer/adoption over there. But the boards there move fairly fast.  

If you are trying to liquidate, it wouldn't be unusual that you give a discount as most people would need to save up to buy anything over 100k unless they are seasoned players who restocks with a profit around there.  You can also try to sell to reseller at a discount. I think there is a trade board but I could be wrong if you are interested in a quick sale.

Thanks all, managed to find a buyer, got 600K for it, very happy, on my way to my goals now!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.