Travelling around

Venerian

I was just wondering if it would be bad to log in while travelling. I am kind of living in 2 cities, south and north of the Netherlands. Also sometimes I go to my parents place and I study in another city, that makes 4 cities. And I might sometimes be logged in while travelling with train etc. I am mostly logging in in the first 2 cities now, because there is where I am most. It's quite often but I am always using my own laptop. 

Is this confusing for TNT? Will it cause any troubles? I never really thought about it, assumed it was okay. But it just popped up in my head that it might be confusing? 

As long as you aren't breaking the rules, or doing something that looks suspicious (like moving around expensive items or large amounts of NP),then it shouldn't be a problem. I used to travel a lot, moving country to country and playing Neo without any problems.

Ah, yes. I also played it when I was in Norway, so I could have known it was alright since nothing happend.

I have one side acc that I don't really use. So I am normally on one acc. So I guess that makes it less confusing? 

Also, if I ever, in the future, want to move something expensive from a side acc to my main should I log in at one place only for a time before and after moving? 

Anyway, thanks for your answer. Seems like there won't be problems. :)

I've also gone travelling and used different computers while playing neopets in the past and had no issues, you should be fine :) 

As for moving stuff from side accounts, I've always only logged onto one account at a time/logged off after before logging in to another account and never had problems that way - so that should be fine too. However, I'm only speaking from personal experience :)