Hello there !

Kinggigabyte

Hello fellow TDN members. I've been a member of Neopets for over 8 years and i'm hoping to make some new neofriends. I'm super shy though so excuse the awkwardness.

I like drawing, cooking and playing games. My favorite game on Neopets is Destructo Match 3.  I plan to enter the beauty contest and the caption contest soon. I hope I do well. 

Some other things about me: I own a cat, a dog and a bird. I live with my parents and my sister and i'm 23. Currently I plan to go to college to study zoology and get my degree in animal husbandry or a vet tech. My minor would either be graphic arts or computer coding.

I'm in several fandoms and I have several interests from drawing animals to sewing.  Any way I hope to make some friends here. I can't think of any thing else to type for my introduction so sorry about that.

Its alright I'm shy too but decided to try and make some friends. I just made a new account a week ago after loosing my ancient account, (I'll be surprised if it exists) And have a new fresh start.

Oh gosh i'm sorry you lost your account. I had an ancient one to, well it wasn't ancient when I left it but still. If you need any food i'll be happy to send some your way if you'd like. Toys to if you'd like c:

Hi, welcome to the boards! I'm shy as well. I'm not very good with replying and back and forth conversation, but I like going on TDN a lot because the people are really nice. Cool that you have so many interests, also same for me  :)