Finally moved in

Munchies

After 4 1/2 hours of lugging boxes and running around to get basic stuff I'm finally moved into my dorm room. I'm so tired and sweaty. It was 115 degrees outside with a heat advisory... They decided to move people in during the hottest part of the day -___- But all is good! I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life!!

I just moved into a new place today! i just need my bed and dresser brought over, try living in florida in the summer!!! its usually 100 degrees every day

Congrats on moving! 100's is how it usually is in Arizona, minus the humidity of course. I don't think I could live in Florida during the summer.

Try living in Saudi Arabia where it's 113+ every day ;)

But seriously, congratulations :) this is the start of an exciting new chapter huh :D I remember when I first moved into the dorms almost a decade ago. Wow...great fun.

Just remember to be diplomatic! ;)

• 1 month later...

Moving is so stressful! But congrats on getting there! I remember moving into my dorm for the first time...I had beautiful boxes and all my stuff packed so neatly. When I moved out, everything was thrown into garbage bags and stuffed into corners. XD Haha completely different experience of moving in vs. moving out!