new on here waiting for drackonack to eat cheese

paige14

If you ever get stuck and the drack is not eating the cheese, I would SDB everything and change the order of the cheeses around the drack.

That's what I did and got the avvie within a few minutes. And I only had the two cheeses and drack in my inventory. Good luck!

it really made a difference for me to have 'vegan cheese' and just 'cheese'...I tried for a few days with other cheeses with no result, but the day I bought the vegan cheese I got it :) it might be different for you, but I know it has worked for others as well :)

Welcome! Those avatars are so irritating to get, I usually try to go for the ones that aren't random. :s

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Paige, hope you got the avatar already! 

It to me close to forever (it certainly felt that way!) to get my drackonack to eat the cheese. I think I refreshed close to 1000 times. D: 

My friend also had a hard time getting her drackonack to eat her cheese so she bought 2 more drackonacks and so much cheese. She literally got one of them to eat the cheese in 2 refreshes! (although I don't suggest buying more drackonacks)