Strange things happening in Ghoul Catchers

Okay, so I play Ghoul Catchers on iOS and ever since the "sporadic downtime" quite a while ago I lost all progress. After no fix, even after contacting TNT via Facebook, I decided to do the first twenty levels again, just for kicks. I had some oddities happen:

-I couldn't progress to the next level before clearing the previous one, which was normal, however, the stars that I had obtained before the data was erased were still present. (ex: I had three stars on level 10 before even reaching level 11 on this save)

-My lives were at ten, for some reason? I never spent any money on this game.

-When I closed the application before finishing the puzzle, I lost a life. If the application crashed, I lost a life.

-When I did manage to complete the first twenty levels again, I did not recieve the Brightvale Haunted Amulet and Brightvale Mansion Background again. Instead, I recieved the Faerieland Haunted Amulet and Faerieland Mansion Background, even though I never completed level 40.

Now I should be happy that I didn't get duplicates, but it bothers me that other people could potentially just delete their data on iOS through a computer and keep completing the first twenty levels over and over again to get better and better rewards, thereby deflating prices. Anyone else experience this? :/

I haven't experienced any of this except: 

"When I closed the application before finishing the puzzle, I lost a life. If the application crashed, I lost a life."

I've had this problem since I started playing the game when it came out.

I do know that a few other people have had the same reverting back to the start with a record of all the previous stars they had, but they had to repeat all the levels. It's weird. Presumably they'll start fixing it all when they release a new update/new levels.  

Hmmm... I suppose we can only hope it will be fixed. It's not too big of a deal for me; I just feel bad for people that got past Lv. 50 or 100 or crazy things like that. It must be awful...

But ahaha, I guess I must have been lucky with the life thing then! I never lost a life when exiting the application before this. But thanks for the reply! :3

Well,  I had to start all over again after reaching level 60 and now I get a brightvale amulet and a brightvale background for EVERY level I pass.  I just discarded 30 of each.  I would love a Faerieland Haunted Amulet and Faerieland Mansion Background if you get an extra.  Actually I would love any thing different.  I did put in a ticket but....