Restocking Help.

oskypatterson@gmail.com

I've been learning how to stock over the past few weeks,I started just trying to restock neggs but I'm finding it hard to get enough?

Also,I was told that spooky food was proitable and I like spookiness anyway,but I'm hardly selling anything,like 3 things a week maybe. Am I doing something wrong? I'm so confused,maybe the guides  I've been reading are out of date.

I'd really appreciate any help thanks!

It looks like your store is pretty small right now. You could try expanding your store and stocking as many items as you can. I liked to buy extra stuff and keep it in my sdb, that way I could always restock immediately. The more you have in your store, the more you'll sell. Good luck with your store :)

I guess Cassandra is right. Right now your store only has one item, you'll see that as you have a bigger store filled with stuff you'll naturally sell more. Spooky foods have a big pool of profitable items so it should be a nice shop for you to RS at. :)

Also another tip is to check your prices on the shop wizard to make sure you're at the lowest price or close to it, that will  help with faster sales. Restocking is mostly luck and then waiting for your items to be purchased.