Howdy howdy

Hi everyone, I'm Slug, longtime lurker. I decided to join TDN because I just can't stand looking at the official Neo forums anymore- do they give anyone else a headache with the way they're formatted?

I played Neo when I was in elementary school and then picked it up again as an adult as a diversion for quiet evenings. I'm a biologist and I love slugs and bugs. I'm most proud of my mollusk gallery. I'm also a stock market fiend. And I like customization, although I don't have a big budget for it. Other than that I do a little of everything, but I'm not great at any of it! :)

Well, that's me, I hope to meet some new friends!

You have a woodland aisha and a gnorbu (named LittleWoolScarf!)?

And you're a biologist who loves BUGS and MOLLUSCS? Your mollusc gallery makes me want to cry (with joy)! It's everything I had vaguely dreamt of one day doing possibly. I'm more of a cephalopod person myself, but any mollusc or bug is fine by me! Welcome welcome!

Hi! I'm a long time neo fan from elementary school as well. Wow! A biologist! That's awesome. I'm more of a Chemistry gal ;)