Help me with painting?

Yesterday, I got a gray faerie guest. She asked for an Angelpuss, which I had in my inventory, and asked for Rainbow Fountain Faerie's help! So now I can paint one of my pets. The problem is, I have no idea who to paint! Maybe the Lutari? But idk which colour... Or maybe my silver Peophin?

Anyway, I am open to suggestions and help! (=

I had a look-see...maybe faerie/mutant for lutari? baby's cute too, but cheap in comparison.

or

mutant/relic/water for peophin? christmas/fire are good, but the brushes are relatively cheap i think

also, i'm terrible at factoring in customisation, I just look for the coolest looking paint/look.

what do you like most?

EDITED

Are you an avatar collector? You could paint a buzz any color at the fountain faerie and you'll get the buzzin avatar.

I'd rather not change any of my pets' species (= Although I guess I could transfer one pet to a side and do the Buzzin' thing... Hmm.

I have a relic paint brush in my SDB, so I don't need the dip to paint a pain relic. Although I do like Relic Peophins.

Also, water Lutaris looks pretty awesome. So idk.

2.png2.pngI like these two colors for Lutaris.

2.png Maybe you can trade a royal paintbrush for a fountain dip because Royal Boy Lutari is my absolute favorite.

You currently have really nicely pets. Maybe go for Buzzin'