Help with my hissi colour

What colour should I paint my hissi?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I paint my hissi?

• Grey
    • Brown
    • Shadow
    • Skunk
    • White
    • Other (please say!)

I'm pretty bad at customisation but I do love playing around on dress to impress. Anyway, while trying to find a customisation for my faerie hissi I came up with something that really won't work with faerie.

I've loved the day and night wig for ages and so happy that I've come up with something that I like. But now I'm struggling with what colour to paint her! I have a FFQ so the cost of the colour doesn't bother me (I'll probably buy the PB if I end up going with a cheapish colour) . And I don't care about whether a colour is popular or desirable, what matters is that it works. (Am finding it sort of hilarious that I spent 3 years wanting a faerie hissi and now that I have one, I want to change her. Oh well. )

Oh also, if anybody has a better idea for her background and/or foreground I would love to hear it! It just has to be NP and cheap, under 50k if possible. I've given up hunting for the perfect background for her and just went with ones that I already own and look sort of OK :D

Grey:

medium_preview.png

Brown:

medium_preview.png

Shadow:

medium_preview.png

Skunk:

medium_preview.png

White:

medium_preview.png

Anyway, thank you! :D

Just a suggestion, but you could always adopt another hissi and paint it instead of the faerie one you waited on! :P But if you really don't care, then go for it!

My pick is the Shadow! But I like the White as well..

I'm awful at customization so I don't have any tips for other items to use.. but I think what you have so far is magnificent! Seriously! Snaps, claps and hoorays for you! :D

I'm going to go along with the "adopt another hissi instead of painting over your faerie hissi" bandwagon. I love faerie hissis!! This is a great custom and it's a tough choice between shadow, skunk, and white. I always admire white pets because they are so easy to customize if you ever plan on changing it...but so are shadow pets, and in this case I'm going to go with shadow :)

Thanks guys :D

I have been leaning towards shadow but since acquarella mentioned about the eyes on the skunk I'm now torn. Thing that's holding me back from skunk is the white patch on her brow.

As for making another hissi, painting her a different colour doesn't really bother me. The only custo I've been able to come up with for a faerie hissi, that I can afford, is pretty much all NC items that are on my main. I don't have enough gift boxes to send the NC stuff to a side account (and I'm not buying anymore NC) and if she comes back to my main, then I have to get rid of my lab rat. (Seriously regretting getting my Lutari on my main. Was so happy to get the MP that I used it without thinking. Now I resent him. ) Said NC custo for her is one that I can live with for now, not one that I love like this one. (The custos that I love when I make them, I don't tend to change )

Also, my hissi's name means serpent/dragon in Sindarin which is utterly perfect for a hissi and I can't find a name that fits in with this customisation that I like.

The wanting a faerie hissi came from my younger days of always wanting a faerie pet, and after I got my hissis on hissi day several years ago, I ended up deciding that I wanted her to go faerie because it was my favourite hissi colour. But with how hard it's been to customise her, I'm happy to change her.

Think I am going to go for shadow, but I'm going to leave it a few days just to make sure because I really do like the skunk as well.

EDIT (19 hours later :rolleyes_anim: )

She's skunk! I got the PB in an auction for 500k just now (JN says 500k but they're 1.2mill in the TP right now) so it's cheaper than the shadow. I'm happy with the skunk with this custo, the patch on her brow doesn't bother me that much and I do prefer the eyes compared to the shadow eyes. She's here and I love her :wub_anim:

Thank you all for helping me decide! :D