Strange Luck

kikaown

I was playing the Brightvale wheel for the avatar, and I won 3 free spins in a row, before finally winning a smoke mote. Anyone else get lots of free spins like this? I've only ever gotten 1 before today.

EDIT: Green Cheese gave me an idea. We might as well make this a topic of any string of good luck (or bad). Post them here.

That's never happened to me before. I've gotten a free spin, but never three in a row. o_O

Though I have had strange luck. I found two map pieces within same minute (unfortunately they weren't from the same map).

Per my edit; I was bored one day and I decided to play Scorchy slots, to use up around 70 extra np that I had. Within my first 10 spins, I won a map piece which I sold for around 50k np. I haven't played since though, because it is highly unlikely to happen again, and I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

Theres sorta already a sub forum for all this stuff its called Yays and Nays

Sorry Jubjubman, your incorrect. There is a Subforum called "Yays and Nays" but that is for real life (note it being in the Random Chit Chat board)

Because this is to do with good/bad luck in Neopets, it would be better placed here.

• 1 month later...

This is the totally right place for me to recount the happenings of yesterday :D

- It all started when I got the Adam avvie after months and months of saving (avvie 250)

- Then I went to Kelp Restaurant to blow off some of the NP, I went twice and the second time went home with leftovers and the 'Bon Appétit' avvie (avvie 251)

- Then it turns out that the leftovers I got is actually an unbuyable

- I then went to do some Edna quests and after the fifth quest of the day she gives me a 'Snorkle Snout' which I promptly fed to one of my pets (avvie 252)

- besides this I got to spend a lot of NP on books and gourmets for my pet and on a very expensive gallery item for my gallery - and the best thing is I still have plenty of NP leftover :D

Wow, that is a really good day.

I think the luckiest thing that ever happened to me on neo was finding a map piece throught a random event about five minutes after the pant devil stole the exact same map piece from me.

If not the luckiest, then the weirdest coincidence.

I'm usually *really* unlucky (nada/injured pets from dailies and no/bad random events) but I do tend to get a short bout of insane good luck every once in a while to balance it out. I think the best day I've ever had was a few weeks ago when I won *all* of the dailies on the same day. Can't remember what I got from Tombola -- nothing too great, but a win's a win, right? But I got a level from Coltzan, ~1500NP and a bottled faerie from Geraptiku, 10k NP and a Radioactive Muffin from the Fruit Machine, 2000 NP from the Wheel of Slime, a Mazzew from the Wheel of Monotony, and a book from the Wheel of Knowledge. Of course, now I probably won't win anything else for like 6 months, but hey, it was nice while it lasted. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The free spins thing, you have to refresh if you get one and go right back. The time stamp stays the same otherwise and you get a free spin again.

My luck's a little weird. I'll have 2 or 3 days in a row or luck, then a week of nothing. xD

Nothing on WoE, but I realized that a couple of days ago, when i was doing illusen's, that even at level 32, all of the items I've been asked for have cost me less than 50k combined, when it should be something like 200k, i guess?

Found... 2000 np at the burried treasure, won 1500 on a scratchcard, won 400 nps at fruit machine and 200 nps in wheel of excitement tonight... Not the kind of stuff that is happening to me usually! :D