just out of curiousity

Techy3

Idk whether you'd know or not but on another forum this is a convo I had with an admin out of boredom

Me: hahah I'm abroad now you can't get my real ip information
admin: yeah, you're using a proxy in india but you're with virgin
me: *coughs* I wasn't lying.

Edit: maybe I should have posted this is in the off topic but
Admin: well I know you were with virgin though in iIndia now then

Dang. How can such information be collected? Seems like illegal intentions. _. I signed up when I was abroad omg it's impossible to get my real isp

tools to hack me? Next thing, admins will be able to hack my PC :/

Plz tell what IP information can be found

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't use swear words. The offending word has been edited. Also, please do not double post, edit your previous post if you would like to add something.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to General Chat.

Please don't double post...

And on EVERY forum you are, admins/mods see your IP. Simple as that. No hacking, nothing shady.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Omg there's more I swear

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.