Censored Username?

Waffles

Hello, I just got back on neopets after a long break and I found out that I cant type my user name in my own shop (or anywhere else) because it contains a "badword". Which, I guess, is fine. I just want to know if I should be worried about posting on the forums or otherwise having my name reported and my account frozen for being offensive or whatever. My name contains the word "kill" in it. My account is pretty old and Id be pretty upset if it got frozen because of this (you know, mostly because it wasnt a badword when I created the account)

You won't get frozen but this has been happening since Neopets transitioned to Jumpstart back in September. The neoboard filters now apply site wide and it's like this for a lot of people with similar or completely innocent names.

Even a few people with popular pet pages also can no longer edit/update because of this.

Can't really suggest anything to fix it other than hope the new Jumpstaff restores the filters on day, but your account itself is safe.