Embed music on lookup?

FoolishFancy

Hi guys, merry Easter if you celebrate it, merry sunday if not (either way remember the shops will be selling the chocolate off cheap tomorrow haha!)...

Basically I'm trying to do my pet page lookups - already quite hard as my grasp of html is limited - and was wondering if/how I can embed an mp3 as a little player. I'm not after autoplaying music or anything like that, just a little thingy you can click if you want to hear a tune, or not if you don't.

I've already gathered that you can't use iframe things like wot them soundclouds use to embed tunes. Is there any other way, say if I used a hosting site like dropbox? Or am I talking nonsense?

Depending on what it is and where you have it located the petpage filters may block it. I'm not sure if you can even code something like that on a petpage or how to do it if it's possible. Just watch out for those filters.

I remember back in the day there were 8-bit music boxes in shops and all those pictures that would lag the shop from actually loading. They were hosted from outside links though, so if there are any today I doubt they would work now with the filters and such.

I hope it's impossible. Anyway, please don't do that. I am sure I am not the only one to have my own playlist on most of the time. Unexpected music on a webpage leads to closing said page immediately and never opening it again.

I hope it's impossible. Anyway, please don't do that. I am sure I am not the only one to have my own playlist on most of the time. Unexpected music on a webpage leads to closing said page immediately and never opening it again.

She was not going to make it so it starts automatically when you go on the page.

I'm not after autoplaying music or anything like that, just a little thingy you can click if you want to hear a tune, or not if you don't.

But I'm not sure if it can be done. Haven't seen many players on petpages.