Altador Plot

zinx87

Hey, I was trying to go through the plot using the guide posted on this site and I got stuck at Dancer. I was using the generator thing in the guide to help find the locations of the constellations. When I put in the dancer constellation it will not confirm it. It says it doesn't match the data. I have looked about thinking that maybe the data from the generator was incorrect but I can't find anything that looks to match Dancer.

I went back to the last constellation and went through the steps multiple times to make sure I confirmed everything.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Some of the links on the plot guide are out-of-date since the plot is long over. You might just have to do it by hand, try looking around and finding it yourself. There are no 'new' sites out there, or TDN would put up links to them. This is just something you might have to live with, sorry.

Some of the links on the plot guide are out-of-date since the plot is long over. You might just have to do it by hand, try looking around and finding it yourself. There are no 'new' sites out there, or TDN would put up links to them. This is just something you might have to live with, sorry.
I looked for the constellation but haven't found anything else for it. Thanks for the reply. :)

Make sure that you have all the stars connected in exactly the same pattern as in the "clue" picture that you found - it won't accept just the stars they have to be connected together properly. If you've got them all together right, then I don't know what's wrong... you'll just have to look around for the constellation as TJ said, sorry!

Make sure that you have all the stars connected in exactly the same pattern as in the "clue" picture that you found - it won't accept just the stars they have to be connected together properly. If you've got them all together right, then I don't know what's wrong... you'll just have to look around for the constellation as TJ said, sorry!

Maybe I am connecting them wrong... What is the way to connect the stars for the dancer constellation?

When you click the clues, you know, the background darkens and the shape the clue makes is highlighted? That shows how you connect the stars. Otherwise, if the Constellation Finder thingy isn't working, find your star data again and plug it in- your star map expands occasionally and it changes.

For the dancer this is how you've got to connect them:

42mu.png

Just check that you have the two separate groups of three stars joined, and that they are separate (ie. not joined together). This one seems fairly straight-forward so maybe it is that the constellation data needs to be refreshed or something...