Guides for the Coincidence daily

jally_muse

A simple Google search reveals that Jellyneo has a pretty decent guide on the Coincidence: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=coincidence_quests. :)

I always cancel the quest if the items are too pricey. Just doesn't seem worth the risk with the ridiculous inflation of some of the items.

I don't have a guide or anything, but I personally won't spend more than 1000 NP on any coincidence. I also usually check the items it asks for on the Shop Wizard if I have them in my SDB to make sure they're not worth more than that. For an example, I won't use dried apricots, box of wheat flakes, etc. I know off the top of my head that they've gotten ridiculously expensive!
Hope that helps!

I probably wouldn't risk as much as I do, but one time I got an outcome that gave me +9 defense.That got me hooked on doing it haha. Probably will never get anything similar, but if I do, it's worth 1000np every once in a while!

I think on average I spend 2000 tops on the coincidence, but it can range from 30-2000 np.

I've gotten a few petpetpets so I don't consider it a bad investment. I've also gotten the 10 pt. boost to stats a couple times and, considering it costs me around 20k (at least) to train one stat (2-3 if I'm lucky), I consider the chance a really good investment.

I can't wait for them to bring back the ability to win random avatars though; that's a really exciting concept.