Hello! New here :)

faery

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. My name is Angel and I'm 26. I created my Neopets account in 2004 when I was 15 years old. I played it for quite a while back then and got my brothers into it too. I remember logging in maybe once or twice over the years after I had been away from the site for so long but I don't think I hung around more than a few days those times. About a week ago I logged in again and I've been spending way too much time on it since :P I'm really surprised my account was still there to be honest because I read that they may purge accounts after 18 months of inactivity. I know there were periods that I was definitely away longer than that.

I only had a few NeoFriends back then but of course they haven't been on the site in a long, long time. My username there is annwnn if any one here would like to be friends :)

I was loving the Faerie Quests, came back just in time for the event. I got some NC cookies so I was doing two Quests a day. I got soooo lucky after just a few days of doing quests! I got a Grey Faerie Quest and I was wondering what I would receive as a reward because I didn't remember seeing her on any Faerie Quest guides. I didn't look it up beforehand though because I wanted to be surprised. And guess what I got! A DIP IN THE RAINBOW FOUNTAIN! OMIGOSH! I couldn't believe it :O I painted my Shoyru Faerie! I remember when I first started playing I wanted to paint my pets Faerie so bad but the brush was so expensive. When I came back a few weeks ago and looked up the prices they're even more ridiculous, now that it's retired I guess. So I had pretty much given up on that and was just gonna get a cheaper brush. I'm glad I waited! I'm not sure if I would still want all of my pets to be Faerie or not though. I love everything Faerie but I have a Shoyru, Uni, and Wocky and I think the Faerie looks the best on the Shoyru. I have the original blue Uni right now so the Faerie one doesn't look much different - just the wings and the horn and I'm not too fond of the Faerie Wocky to be honest. I think the Woodland Uni looks pretty cool so I might try that if I get the chance. I adopted my Cloud Wocky and I think I may just keep her that way.

What are your dream colours for your pets? Do you have them already or still working on it?

Anyway, I've been having lots of fun on Neo and glad to join here :)

Congratulations! Getting a dream pet (or even a dream paint job) is such a wonderful feeling. I too always wanted a Faerie Neopet, and I found someone who was quitting Neopets and gave me theirs. I really lucked out!

I picked up some Fortune Cookies in the hopes of getting a Fountain Faerie (or Grey Faerie to get the Fountain Faerie) Quest. So far no luck, but I've still got one more fortune cookie left. I'm hoping to be able to paint my Kougra Eventide. I'm happy with my Snow Kougra and Faerie Yurble for the time being.

Welcome back to Neopets and to the forum!

Welcome back to NeoPets and welcome to TDNF ^__^

After all these years - between many a hiatus - I have yet to receive a Fountain Faerie quest T__T

I remember WAAAAAAY back in the day getting a Faerie PB in a Random Event and painting my Cybunny before I took my hiatus. I had an ice Bori when they first released it, but like a noob I pounded it, so it went to default blue. I found that Bori still stuck in the pound when I came back after so many years, a few lab zaps later he turned custard, so I just left him as such.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

@bijyuarukei - That's awesome that you were given a Faerie pet! Here's hoping you get that FF or GF Quest with the last cookie!

@Ranaki - Aww I hope you get one soon! I just looked up a Custard Bori - the old poses are much more custardy. :P

Heeey welcome back to neopets! Congratulations on your FFQ!

I took quite a long hiatus and actually just remembered that I have an FFQ I'd been saving!
I think I'm going to use it to turn one of my pets into an Alien Aisha, I've always had a soft spot for those weird looking things xD