Surfing for Stuck Pets :(

EmeraldDestiny2015

Whenever I search for painted pets through a search engine, most of them are already adopted. I've seen lots of pound stuck boards and they have very good finds...I got my faerie kiko through one of these boards. :)

But me, I have no such luck. :(

Am I doing something wrong?

You could try lost.quiggle.org, but if you're trying to find completely unlisted poundstuck pets I don't know what to tell you. I've also tried the "search engine" method and I don't think that really seems to work anymore for whatever reason.

You could try lost.quiggle.org, but if you're trying to find completely unlisted poundstuck pets I don't know what to tell you. I've also tried the "search engine" method and I don't think that really seems to work anymore for whatever reason.

The search engine I'm using right now is Google, but I'm surprised to hear that the search engine method may not be feasible anymore.... :whaa:

It's ENTIRELY possible I just searched for the wrong pets at the wrong time and just didn't get any hits, I only did it for a little while haha.