Updating gender

Hert123

Hey everyone!
I was planning on creating my second side account to have more pets and play Ghoul Catchers, as I cannot log in with my main account. So, I registered succesfully, activated my account, all good, all well, creating my new Neopet.. But then! BAM!

It keeps asking me to update my gender! I first entered my profile, but it looks like it hasn't been saved for some reason. I filled in the form triple times now (each time my password, birthday, gender and country weren't saved).

After I filled everything, I clicked on "Save changes!" and afterwards it sends me to create a new neopet! Which is really weird, because I already have one. I constantly get this message:

acara_blue_sad.gif We are missing one or more of the following:
Please go here to update it and get rid of this message. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

When I click on "here", it will get me back to my account information, which I will update again and I will be send to Create A Neopet, at which I get the error again!
I already tried clearing my cookies/cache and I still get this error.

I can log in on my main account just fine. It doesn't work when I try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox)

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Love,

Tess

It's another bug going on in the site with new accounts.

So there is absolutely no way to update the gender until JumpStart fixes it?

EDIT:

I can log in now, so it's probably fixed, I guess.. It has my gender saved so..

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Edited by Ruto