JELLYFROGS-ISHNEWRENN-SPARKYSWEET

Anyway. I'm new here. I'm a VERY random person and I like graphics & Avatar collecting.

You can call me Renn, I'm 15 and live in England. 16 this July XPP WOOT

I recently came back from a very long break from neopets so I can't get into my old 42 month old account as I can't remember the DOB I used. ^^ Oh well. It's fun to start again, anyhow...

So I made a new account called funkeh_renn I collect Avatars, am the owner of the Sandcastle which has very pwnful members.

I also recently came back from a holiday in Africa, in Gambia to be precise.

I'm funkeh_renn on the PC forums, so don't accuse me of being an imposter. ^__^

Welcome! I must lay a few ground rules on being random. Metroid is the President of Random. He would be supreme leader (not of random, just well everything) but Anime is. She gets a crown and a thrown. You can't take them. She will get mad. Keiko is the Vice President and I am the campaign manager for life. I get paid in buttons and muffins! A substantial diet for some.

To be entered as a random follower, you must eat a campaign muffin. They are on the table to your right and then turn at the first intersection. No left turns. Those are bad. And never, EVER complete this task in a minute endindg in an even number. That is also bad. VERY bad.

My rant is over for the moment.

I lied, it isn't. Metroid makes comics and they can be funny but not for him. He makes the LAMEST puns and now a lot of people are out to get him. When he gets hurt he gets taken to Dr. Mario, but Dr. Mario charges too much so now he avoids him.

There now I am done for a bit. Or a few seconds at least.

I for one have partial sanity, so feel free to speak with me. Just not at night. That's when I get loaded up on caffeiene. :D I have a throne that is much cooler than anime's--it's made of cheese. @_@ Anyways, welcome to TDN, read the rules, and have fun here!

Permission to mess with signature: DENIED

I'm kinda like Princess Ruto up there partial insanity i think. At night though i break into my hidden Chocolate and then i'm up for the rest of the night......and very hyper. I guess what i'm trying to say is welcome to the fourms.

Welcome! I must lay a few ground rules on being random. Metroid is the President of Random. He would be supreme leader (not of random, just well everything) but Anime is. She gets a crown and a thrown. You can't take them. She will get mad. Keiko is the Vice President and I am the campaign manager for life. I get paid in buttons and muffins! A substantial diet for some.

To be entered as a random follower, you must eat a campaign muffin. They are on the table to your right and then turn at the first intersection. No left turns. Those are bad. And never, EVER complete this task in a minute endindg in an even number. That is also bad. VERY bad.

My rant is over for the moment.

I lied, it isn't. Metroid makes comics and they can be funny but not for him. He makes the LAMEST puns and now a lot of people are out to get him. When he gets hurt he gets taken to Dr. Mario, but Dr. Mario charges too much so now he avoids him.

There now I am done for a bit. Or a few seconds at least.

^__^ I guess I'll have to prove my randomness round here.

I'm a solitary random person. XPP So no campaign muffins for me. My Motto is from a friend... 'Long Live Randomness'...

Custard RAWCKS.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

AND AHHHHHHHHH! GRRRR I could have been on the highscore table for Crisis Courier but then my connection cut off so the game froze. -__- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... FUDGECAKES.

I'm kind of out there with my weirdness.

Ooh, tough luck there. x_x You'll fit in with us as long as you don't "overdo" the randomness. We have a line. Just ask Dillon. :P

Yeah Stupid Randomness = Annoyingness = Post looking like Spam = :no: = Warning= big no-no Which sometimes = More spam = Suspension Which sometimes = Even more spam = BANNED. :ohno:

Geez Morgan such a big Line to say. =/

Anywho... Welcome to the forums I am Dillon. Enjoy your stay.

I recently came back from a very long break from neopets so I can't get into my old 42 month old account as I can't remember the DOB I used. ^^ Oh well. It's fun to start again, anyhow...

Wow, I suffered from a simlilar setback. And then, when I tried to ask for some help from TNT, they asked for me to give a e-mail.

The only problem was, I didn't give an e-mail on that account. :(

So, I wound up starting over. If I could only remember what I put for the DOB...