Pounding accident?

ripple

Today, I tried to adopt a Jetsam in order to get the Jetsam-Wanna Fight? avatar and a window popped up, saying that "An error occurred while trying to adopt ____". So I tried to adopt another Jetsam, which worked. However, when I checked my quickref, both Jetsams were there, even though I already had three pets. Now there was a total of 5 pets on my account, and I do not have premium. I also fed both of them, got my avatar, and sent one of them back to the pound. Before adopting, I had pounded a different pet.

We're only supposed to be able to pound a pet once a day, but I pounded two pets in one day, and had 5 pets on a not-premium account. And the page for sending tickets won't show up for me. Will I get frozen/suspended for this?? I'm really worried :(

Honestly, I wouldn't worry to much. It was most likely a glitch and all is well now. I highly doubt TNT would have even noticed. However for argument sake, let's say they did; the first thing they'd see is 5 pets so they'd automatically assume you're premium.

IF by chance they notice you're not they'd try and find out why you have 5 pets without premium. I'm sure they'd be able to tell there was nothing done by you to influence that occurring. You only have 1 jetsam now, and the other is back in the pound.

You also only have 4 pets so I'd say just leave it be. It wasn't your fault, and you're not longer affect by the error.

If it was something I've seen happen more then once I'd say send a ticket but because this sounds like it's an isolated incident I'd say just go about your way.

There's nothing you can do to help or improve the situation and there's nothing you could have done differently.

If you're that worried try opening the ticket page on a different browser or maybe try signing into another account and send a ticket that way?

Brit's got it right, it sounds like an odd glitch that you had no control over. As you pounded the spare, you should be fine. Really I don't see why they'd blame you, since there's actively no way for a user to cheat their way to a spare pet slot. The only way it can happen to a non-premium member is a glitch on their end. Same goes for pounding two in one day.

I would recommend sending a ticket so they're aware of the issue. Try a different browser, for starters. I've noticed the ticket system is a bit wonky in some browsers so that may fix that issue entirely.

TNT would rarely if ever care about a simple glitch. But there's a caveat: so long as you didn't take advantage of this glitch in any trackable way. There's little way to take advantage of an adoption/pounding glitch, and if you did it probably wouldn't matter as it probably wouldn't gain you any kind of reward such as neopoints.

I'd just shrug it off and continue on your way unless it happens again.