Roodoku

Matt

Yeah. I sort of brought together everything Roodoku related. So yeah. That's why it's there. :)

*cough* Everything heh? :P I'm not sure if you picked and choose what you were going to post, but just incase you missed/forgot these; here they are. ;)

820_1.gif820_2.gif820_3.gif

Yay! I'm looking very much forward to this game. I love Sudoku. However, I can already tell that I'm going to run out of bonus time most of the time for this game.

Has anyone noticed how the Frontpage image has changed to a bigger one? I mean, they wouldn't go against convension and put an image in the wrong folder, would they? Perhaps they're redesigning the front page?

Has anyone noticed how the Frontpage image has changed to a bigger one? I mean, they wouldn't go against convension and put an image in the wrong folder, would they? Perhaps they're redesigning the front page?

Jubjubman told me about this yesterday (over MSN) but everything still the same for me. :( Wish I could see it.