Neopets Customisation!

Eric

Neopets Customisation, which we told you about yesterday - allowing you to customise your own Neopets - is now in it's beta testing stage, and is available to the general Neopian public (all those without Premium). :) It can be accessed through your

Quick References page.

A Neoboard has been released so you can discuss this large step into Neopets' future. Like it? Dislike it? Discuss it here!

"We'll be lurking. *cackle*" - TNT

4.gif

Heh. Who says there isn't money in retail?

If you are one of the few that hasn't yet seen TDN's exclusive screenshots - of what Premium member's saw just a day before relese to the general public - you can now go see it all at your Quick Ref! As far as we know, it's the first time that Neopets has ever beta tested an application to the general Neopian world.

The general consensus on the NeoBoards seems to be against it - what about paintbrush value? - so add your view over with your fellow Neopians. Help shape Neopia :) Once you're done, remember to head over to TDN Forums to air your views!

Hmm... I kind of like it. Though I was a little annoyed by the fact that they're thinking about giving male Wockys those goofy-looking eyebrows. It clashes with Tofu_Snafu's personality I designed for him. Oh well. If they really impliment that, I'll just give him a Morphing potion.

Otherwise, I'm having fun trying out the system. So far, *knocks on wood* I haven't seen any glitches yet, so for the most part, I've been enjoying it.

Does your Neopet or your account have to be a specific age to customize? Do you need something specific in your inventory?? I am pretty new, but when I go to the Quick Refs page, there is nothing for customizing, not even after logging out and logging back in. I want to try it before I decide whether it will be fun or lame.

<3 <3

As of this moment, I don't know what kinds of clothing my Xweetok can wear... is there a list somewhere? Or do I just go and randomly buy clothing and hope my Xweetok can wear it?

You know, I bet lots of people are wondering that exact same thing. You broght up a great suggestion, whether or not you knew it, but possibly TDN could create a chart/list type of thing that lists each pet, and exactly which type of clothing that particular pet can wear. *pokes content staff* (welcome to the forums Samantha39)

I know some items,

Robot Blumaroo Tail Housing

Robot Moehog Body Housing

All the robot pets have all there housings, so :)

Also, all the clothing items will cost A LOT at the moment because theres hardly any around and a lot of people want them.

Also, all the old clothes can't be worn, so don't waster your money.