Hello :)

Gemscho

Hello,

I am new here, but I am not new to Neopets,

I have had my current account for 6 years, but I did have an older one that was deleted in the purge *sob*

Thought I would sign up after being a serial lurker for quite some time! :)

Gem

Welcome to TDNF and a late welcome back to NeoPets! If you remember bunches and bunches about your old account, they may be able to restore it? [email protected]

My main (current) account was long forgotten, but I got bored and wanted to start back up. I think I got it back in about 4 days.

Welcome to TDNF and a late welcome back to NeoPets! If you remember bunches and bunches about your old account, they may be able to restore it? [email protected]

My main (current) account was long forgotten, but I got bored and wanted to start back up. I think I got it back in about 4 days.

Yeah, so it depends if your account was merely locked or deleted. If you search for your account and nothing shows up or the account clearly belongs to someone else now, then it is deleted. If not, you still have a chance of getting your old account back.

Good luck and welcome!