New to TDN

amberlini95

Hello all!

I'm Amber. I'm new here, but am a neo vet of 10 years. :P I took a long hiatus from the site, but I joined back up again in November. I always enjoyed avatar collecting back when I used to play, so I was hoping to get back into that again. Looking for checklists to refresh my memory is when I found TDN. I hope to get to know the community here, participate in some chain lends, and maybe even lend some avatars at some point or another. :)

I received a lot of item lends from TDN before I was even a member of the forums. The avatar checklist has been super helpful too! Welcome to the forums and good luck avatar hunting! :)

I received a lot of item lends from TDN before I was even a member of the forums. The avatar checklist has been super helpful too! Welcome to the forums and good luck avatar hunting! :)

Thanks! I really like this site. :) It's very cool!!!

Also, is anyone else noticing how much better the lag is today? I guess the maintenance worked...for now. :P