Neopet Customisation!

Superfly

Wow something nice happens and my account gets frozen T_T

Non-premium people can already test it out. If you'd take your attention to the front page... :)

It's a bit... well.... naff, I think. Don't get me wrong, the stuff is all technically sound, just the ideas a bit of a flat bouncy castle. They give you the bouncy castle to play on, but it just isn't good enough to enjoy.

I don't care(about clothes I am a paintbrush man myself.).... It sound like people will hoard clothes and sell them for big bucks.

With the beta testing it said what they were worth and they are about 3500-20000k at least that what I saw but I think you need to have you pet painted that color because it said part of a so and so paint brush set.

With the beta testing it said what they were worth and they are about 3500-20000k at least that what I saw but I think you need to have you pet painted that color because it said part of a so and so paint brush set.

Yeah that's what I thought too.

So people will still have to buy a paint brush to get certain clothes

It said we'd be able to dress them in the chothes from Unis Clothing, so I assume anything for Neovian Attire as well. The clothes might be worth a bit more, but there's so much out there it won't be too bad, and nothing will be able to replace PBs to change you're pets actual color. And I'd assume if your pet's color wears clothes those will be options automatically when they're that color only.

It would only make sense for items under the category "clothes" to be put on your neopet. xD

I looked at the neoboards and all of the people complaining about PB value. I really don't think the PB prices will go down at all. I'm pretty sure TNT will make it clear that the neopet was "customized", so people won't trick others into thinking they have an island pet instead of a plain, yellow one. :)

To quote the page...

Note that any changes made to your Neopet WITHIN THIS APPLICATION are not permanent and any items you were given to test will be removed once beta is over, so don't be afraid to get a little wacky!

You know, the text up top in bold red? I keep saying, we won't have thoise items unless our pet is that color.

True. There's just too many n00bs at the board. <_<

Back on topic...

I think the customization idea is spiffeh. It's something I've wanted TNT to do since my account was a month old. :D And what do you know? 39 months later, it's in beta. xD