The Gift of Art (Christmas Art Freebies!)

SillySilenia

Unless explicitly otherwise stated by the person posting here, I will assume that anyone who posts here does not object to me drawing their pets. =) Will certainly consider yours as well, CherryGrass.

ART UPDATE: Not much news. A distant family member called to ask if there were any updates regarding my grandmother. Which there aren't, at least, none they weren't already aware of, but since I don't speak them often, we kept talking for a bit. The kind of "a bit" that takes 70 minutes, give or take one.

EDIT: ART UPDATE 2: Sketch for Rainbow_Dipped mostly done. However, I expect the actual piece won't be finished today.

EDIT AGAIN:

ART UPDATE 3: There has been some delay in the drawing for Rainbow_Dipped, in part due to difficulties with the art piece itself and me having chosen for a fairly work-intensive style, in part due to my grandmother's condition worsening. Unsure when the piece will be done, but I estimate at the very least within the upcoming 24-36 hours