The Outrage! aka Meanie Random Event!

marthaclark

sOuIrdc.png

I believe I trained her strength last week! I never train agility.. but.. maybe this is why?

How long has this been happening?

Ahhh, lol, I had the SAME thing happen to me. Although I didn't lose agility (which I would have MUCH rather lost) I lost strength. I think the random event is the same, but the stat you lose is.....well......random. Personally, IDK if it really has anything to do with training at all. I usually keep my pet in the training school almost constantly, and it had been like, 2 days. I was like.....seriously!!! For real!!! So if I don't keep my pet in the training school constantly, they are going to take stats away? It costs me 4 codestones for every stat to train my pet, so it can get costly.

I feel for ya. Just be glad it was agility. That is least necessary of all the stats.

First time I've seen this. I really hate these kinds of random events (the negative ones). And I don't really see the point. Are they supposed to be exciting, or merely frustrating?

Ahhh, lol, I had the SAME thing happen to me. Although I didn't lose agility (which I would have MUCH rather lost) I lost strength. I think the random event is the same, but the stat you lose is.....well......random. Personally, IDK if it really has anything to do with training at all. I usually keep my pet in the training school almost constantly, and it had been like, 2 days. I was like.....seriously!!! For real!!! So if I don't keep my pet in the training school constantly, they are going to take stats away? It costs me 4 codestones for every stat to train my pet, so it can get costly.

I feel for ya. Just be glad it was agility. That is least necessary of all the stats.

Now that you have told me this.. I am so glad it was agility..

I doubt there is a way to stop it - I suspect it would still happen even if you were training.

How annoying!

I've also gotten this RE, although like rntracy1, my pet lost strength (was training level at the time). Luckily I had had a couple of faerie quests after I had stopped training strength and started focusing on level, as I would have been really annoyed if it had dropped her below 200.

Granted, I've also had REs that have increased stats, usually level I think, a couple of times, so I suppose it balances out. The stat decreasing ones are really annoying all the same when they happen.

I don't battle with my pets very often so it certainly didn't hurt my feelings much, but I've had this happen to me as well. I'm guessing their reasoning is to balance out the game a bit, after all not all REs can be good ones. Still sucks major though.