Question about the dream pet maker thing

nijiroppi

So... I entered my pet, Vheep, to be a plushie kau. However, will she still be entered if I send her to my side account? :c I want to give some main account love to some of my other pets, but I can't until I know the answer to this ;-;

From an editorial answer, the transformation should still be applied if the pet is sent to a side. Though to be safe, the account that you applied for the giveaway on and the account you sent the pet to should probably be registered with the same email address, as TNT's answer specifies it's fine as long as it's your own side, and I'm assuming they determine the owner of the accounts is the same by the emails used.

Our volunteer that will be manually updating the winning Neopets late at night on the 24th will do a quick double check to make sure the Neopets are still with their owners (though transferred to a side account of the owner is fine). If one of the Neopets is in the pound (or other issue has arisen), our volunteer will have our program randomly select another winner, and do so until ten lucky Neopians have the Neopet of their dreams to wake up to. :)

Thank you very much for answering! I can transfer her to my side, yay! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.