petpet eaten my stuff?

Enma Ai

Petpets will only eat things from your inventory if they are also in your inventory. If you have a petpet attached to your pet it will not eat anything from your inventory. :)

The best example of this is the Solution for Drackonack - Hungry avatar.

The Solution

View your inventory while carrying a Drackonack and any item with "Cheese" in its name, such as Cheese and Eel Burger. Refresh until an event occurs where the Drackonack eats the cheese item. Tip: Arranging your inventory in the order Cheese, Dragonack, Vegan Cheese seems to help.

The Drackonack is just one of those petpet's that DOES eat items from your inventory. I'm sure there are other's as well. Including your petpet.

If you want to stop it from happening I suggest; Attaching it to one of your pets or put the petpet in another place aside from your inventory (SDB for an example)

I think those methods may be the only way around it.

It's a rare occurrence when a petpet eats an item, but it does happen. Although, I don't think every petpet does.

Petpets will only eat things from your inventory if they are also in your inventory. If you have a petpet attached to your pet it will not eat anything from your inventory. :)

Thanks for clarifying that for me! :-) I guess I should know that they can eat stuff because isn't that how people get one of the avatars?

Oops, I see Brit already said that… Nevermind me. My mind must be on x-mas!